- Lahore Arts Foundation Trust
- • 2017 20th February- An Exhibition of “Traditional Japanese Arts” in collaboration with the Embassy of Japan, at the Ambassador’s residence, Islamabad, Pakistan
- • To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Lahore Arts Foundation Trust, three shows were organized in Lahore and Islamabad, gallery talks conducted and workshops organized alongside.
> 23rd Oct-8th Nov 2013,"Evolving Imagery Ukiyo-e and Contemporary Prints from Japan “at Alhamra Arts Council, Allah Bakhsh Art Gallery, Lahore.
> 19th-25th June, 2014 "Evolving imagery Ukiyo-e and Contemporary Prints from Japan "Pakistan National Arts Gallery, Islamabad, Pakistan.
> 10th-12th September 2014 "Evolving Imagery Ukiyo-e and Contemporary Prints from Japan", Pakistan Institute of Fashion Design, Lahore, Pakistan.
- • 2010 25th October– Organized and curated an exhibition of contemporary prints from Pakistan India, China, Japan, Thailand and Indonesia, National Art Gallery, Islamabad Pakistan, (for the flood relief campaign)
- • 2008 13th – 16th November – “Artisans At Work” curated an exhibition of crafts, celebrating the rich heritage of Pakistan’s indigenous crafts, for 3rd International Conference on Islamic Arts and Architecture .In collaboration with Lahore Museum at Tollinton Market, Lahore, Pakistan.
- • 2007 22nd February- 10th March 2007 Organized an “Exhibition of Miniature paintings” in collaboration with Lahore Museum at Tollinton Market Building Lahore.
- • 2005-2007 Organized and curated an exhibition of contemporary prints from Japan, China, Indonesia and Thailand. “Contemporary Prints 2006, Japan and East Asia”.
> 28th January – 8th February 2006, at Alhamra Art Gallery, Lahore Pakistan.
> 15th April – 2nd May 2006, at Aliance Francaise, Karachi, Pakistan.
> March 10th – 22nd 2007, at World Bank Art Gallery Islamabad, Pakistan.
A catalogue/book was printed as part of these three exhibitions, which were held in three major cities of Pakistan. Gallery talks and lectures were also held during the shows.
- • 2003 Exhibitions of “Traditional Japanese Woodblock prints”, “Ukiyo-e” organized and curated by Lahore Arts Foundation Trust.
> 15-28 February 2003 –Allah Bux Art Gallery Alhamra, Lahore sponsored by Embassy of Japan
> 30 June-9 July –National Art Gallery Islamabad.
> 18-30 August 2003 – V.M Art Gallery, Karachi.
- • 2002 October-Exhibition of handicrafts organized by Lahore Arts Foundation Trust/Sunjaan, in collaboration with Ministry of Culture, Iran for International Congress on: Islamic Arts and Crafts, Isfahan Iran.
- • 1999 June- Concert of classical music organized by Lahore Arts Foundation Trust/Sunjaan, in collaboration with Okinawa City Government, for Sugar Hall, Sashiki, Okinawa Japan
- • Solo Exhibition of Prints and Paperworks, Okinawa City Art College, Naha City, Okinawa Japan.
- • 1994 April-two Printmaking workshops were held with the students from National College of Arts, Punjab University at the Shakir Ali Museum. Lahore, Pakistan.
- • 1993 Feb-organized an exhibition of the prints by the National College of Arts students at the Shakir Ali Museum, Lahore, Pakistan.
- • 1993 Solo Exhibition of the prominent pushto poet, Ghani Khan, was organized and sponsored by Lahore Arts Foundation Trust at, Lahore Art Gallery, 11-20 February 1993- Lahore.
- 2006- Laila Rehman "Printmakers Triumph" Libas International ,volume 1,issue 2, 2006